Lock your Mac by just walking away! Unlock your Mac by just approaching it – without even touching your iOS device!
Bluetooth Lock Pro turns your iPhone into a key for your Mac. When you walk away from your Mac, it will be automatically locked. Once you approach your workplace, Bluetooth Lock Pro unlocks your Mac. It is the latest and most convenient way to protect your computer from unauthorized access.
Bluetooth Lock Pro for iOS needs to come together with the Bluetooth Lock for OS X companion app that you can download from http://zipzapmac.com/BL
Enable “Lock when signal strength is….” in Bluetooth Lock for OS X and your Mac will be automatically locked when your iOS device moves away from it. You can even be notified when your Mac is locked.
Enable “Unlock when signal strength is….” in Bluetooth Lock for OS X and your Mac will wake up when your iOS device is close.
- Perfectly designed to be easy to use.
- Auto-lock when you're away from your Mac.
- Unlocks automatically when you're within walking proximity and return to your Mac.
- Show current signal strength.
- Auto-Calibrate feature controls the required signal strength on which your Mac should automatically lock and unlock.
- You can also manually set up the required signal strength on which your Mac should automatically lock and unlock.
- Bluetooth Lock Pro uses the latest Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy technology to use as little energy as possible, no matter how frequent you use it!
- Security feature: your OS X password is never transferred anywhere from your Mac. Bluetooth Lock for OS X stores it in your Mac's Keychain, and OS X maintains the security. Even Bluetooth Lock for iOS has no access to this information.
- Bluetooth Lock Pro for iOS and Bluetooth Lock for OS X have been designed with speed in mind.
Bluetooth Lock Pro requires an iOS device with Bluetooth LE is running iOS 8 or later, and a Mac with Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) is running OS X Yosemite or later.
Macs that support Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy:
- iMac late 2012 or later
- MacBook Air 2011 or later
- MacBook Pro 2012 or later
- Mac mini 2011 or later
- Mac Pro late 2013 or later
Check if your Mac supports Bluetooth Low Energy by clicking the Apple menu > About This Mac > System Report > Bluetooth.
Thanks go to all the Bluetooth Lock Pro users for their great feedback and suggestions!
Please leave your Feedback & Suggestions in our Knowledge Base:
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 8.0 oder neuer
iPad Air, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPhone XR, iPad Air 2, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Air (3. Generation), iPhone 8, iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6s, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 6, iPhone X, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone XS, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad Pro (11")