iPro Stretching - Eyes-Face app is an excellent way to tone your facial muscles, lose inches and control skin from sagging as you age. A good diet, plenty of water and an exercise routine can make you look years younger than you are.
Doing facial exercises, or facial yoga, is a natural way to make your face look younger by firming muscles and reducing wrinkles. There are approximately 50 muscles in your face, and exercising them has the added benefit of helping eye strain and releasing neck and facial tension.
Incorporate this short facial workout into your everyday routine and your skin and muscles may start to look tighter in just a few weeks.
**** Please consult your physician or medical doctor before using any routine or exercise ****
- Many customizable stretching exercises.
- More routines.
- Fully customizable routines.
- Create custom workouts.
- Clear pictorial information.
- Written exercise instructions.
- Fully customized exercise player.
- On-screen instructions and timer.
- Routine reminders (if you want them, of course !)
- Progress tracking.
- Backup/Restore Routines.
- Custom icons for Routines.
- One review suggests that there are many beneficial stretches that can improve range of motion in athletes, especially runners.
- If done properly, stretching can prevent injury, relax the muscles, increase range of motion and flexibility, and better one's performance.
- Stretching is more beneficial to those who stretch regularly, as opposed to those people who stretch occasionally.
- Stretching increases blood flow which prevents hardening of the arteries and it also produces synovial fluid, which lubricates the joints that are surrounded by the muscles; which in turn helps prevent arthritis.
- Stretching stabilizes the body's natural balance and posture, and aligns the joints leading to better coordination. After any physical activity, there is a buildup of lactic acid in one's body and by stretching the lactic acid is removed, therefore alleviating any muscle pain or cramps.
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.1
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 7.1 oder neuer
iPad (4. Generation) (4G), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Pro (11"), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPhone 11, iPod touch (7. Generation), iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad mini Retina, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 5, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPhone 5c, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 11 Pro, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular