The Daily Grind Scooter Lifestyle Magazine is a quarterly magazine and one of the leading publications in the freestyle scooter community. With a huge percentage of rider contributed articles and photographs, you will quite literally get an insight into the thinking of the leaders in the sport. The magazine includes a string of regular features including;
- Industry news
- Competition results
- Rider journals
- Product reviews and much more.
If you want to read what the riders read, then you need not look any further as TDG is that exact magazine.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
6 months: UK £4.49 / US $5.99/ AUD$7.49 (2 Issues)
12 months: UK £7.49 / US $9.99/ AUD$12.99 (4 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £6.99 / US $8.99/ AUD$10.99 (4 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Neue Funktionen von Version 4.9.94
General bug fixes, performance and memory improvements
(If updating from v4.9.86 or lower:
New iPhone Layout
Fix for issue download problem on iOS9)
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 7.0 oder neuer
iPad Air (Cellular), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Air 2, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPhone XS, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini 4