A tattoo sketchpad like no other - myINK sketch enables tattoo artists to try on art before the needle hits the skin!
Your iPad becomes the ultimate sketchpad and painting app with myINK touch sensitive sketching, custom color inks and easy trace mode with the ability to import images and artwork from camera, albums or dropbox. myINK sketchpad includes custom ink tips for real life ink drawing and independent layers that can be rotated, hidden or locked. Now you can unleash all your inspirations on the go, in the studio or with your clients! This is truly the most powerful yet simple to use sketch and painting app for both professional artists and beginners alike.
* Now compatable with support for Apple Pencil stylus and iPad Pro*
** Watch new tutorial videos and tips by pro artists from the new Help/Select toggle button in the Main Gallery section view! **
With myINK sketchpad you can:
- Sketch and share
- Use preset or create your customized canvas size
- Customize ink tips and ink colors
- Color Wheel with HSB and RGB color space
- Save your own color swatches
- One finger touch eye-dropper color selection
- Create multiple independent layers
- Rotate, hide and customize individual layers
- Duplicate, merge and reorder layers
- Lock any layer for easy light-box tracing
- Toggle visibility and adjust transparency
- Real-life tattoo MULTIPLY overlay button
- Touch sensitive sketching and erasing
- Two finger tap for fast zooming
- Preloaded with many preset ink tips for fast sketching
- Easily create your own ink pack and customized brush tips
- Image editing tools for color, balance, contrast and brightness
- Sketches can always be re-edited, duplicated or exported
- Import and export to photoshop layers, jpeg and .png formats
- Save and share sketches to album, email and dropbox
- Integrated myINK gallery that auto saves all your sketches
- myINK gallery sketches always include playback of all your strokes
Now imagine sitting with your client to try on your art before the needle hits the skin!
myINK sketchpad- we've got you covered!