Nur zum Empfehlen!
Featured in "Golf Digest" Feb 2017 edition.
Auto track shots + GPS distance using Apple Watch with built-in swing & putt analysis. Turn your Apple Watch into a Garmin golf watch, except this has more features.
- FREE on phone (not on watch), with lots of features like 3D map and hole flyover. Why pay for other golf GPS apps?
- Stand-alone on Apple Watch. No phone needed on course. It is the only stand alone golf GPS app today. Play without lugging your phone with you, and ditch your Garmin watch. Plus, it analyzes your swing and putt while you play.
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on the Google I/O, Golf News, Mashable, IGN, and more…
- TrackMyGolf uses the Apple Watch to automatically detect your swing.
- Know exactly how far you are from the hole with measured distance to holes and hazards, for 35,000+ golf courses around the world.
- Natively support Apple Watch series 2's GPS, no need to carry phone during game
- No need for Internet connection. Once a golf course is loaded, it is automatically cached. You do not need Internet on the course, or for future rounds.
- Our gesture recognition technology automatically recognizes a golf swing, and it automatically tracks your game score. All you need is an Apple Watch, no more pen and paper scorecard.
- It automatically records the GPS location of each swing. We track your club distance and accuracy automatically.
- Built-in swing analysis for each auto detected swing, it shows you a number of stats, such as tempo, hand speed, swing plane, impact angle....
- Built-in Putt analysis for each auto detected putt. It shows you tempo, take-back angle, take-back time, push-through angle, push-through time
- Auto hole switching, it knows when you finished with a hole.
- Simple mode allows you just track the total score if you do not want to track shot-by-shot
- Real-time wind direction forecast so that you can adjust what club to use
- Use your phone, or Apple Watch, or both at the same time. Real-time sync data between phone and watch.
- Ability to zoom in on detailed satellite imagery of each course
- View each hole in 2D or 3D map
- Fly-over 3D view of each hole to get a better view before you start
- Insightful statistics of your game, covering club distances, fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), and putts per hole for in-depth analysis
- Connect with Apple Health app when using Apple Watch and contribute to activity rings.
Some features, such as watch functionalities, custom club etc. are available in our paid premium plan. Support us so that we can continue to refine the product. There are two ways to gain premium access:
- Monthly subscription for $4.99/month. It is auto renewing every month unless you cancel. There is a free 7 days trial, during which time you will not be charged.
- Yearly subscription for $16.99/year
Note on subscription:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
As a premium member, you gain unlimited cloud storage of your past rounds of golf. You will also have unlimited access to our course database, which is constantly updated to reflect the latest golf course changes.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.3
The best Golf GPS app for Apple Watch gets even better
- Say to Siri: "Play golf with TrackMyGolf"
- Improved GPS response time on watch
- More stats reported, like average putts, min/max/avg club distance
- New scorecard, with tally for Out and In
- Stats for individual rounds
- Option to turn off Wind forecast so that you can use during competition
- Quicker score input, prefill for Par, Birdie, Bogey
- UI improvement everywhere
Vimo Labs Inc.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 9.0 oder neuer
iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Air 2, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini 4
The app works fine with the Apple Watch and quite accurate.
It recognizes when you change holes.
What I missing on the watch is the possibility to change between yards and meters. You can do this within the iPhone app but not with the watch.
When you change this you get five stars
Update: found it
… great. Exactly I was looking for.
Please add distances in meters to make me 100% happy! ;-)
Grundsätzlich eine gute App, auch mit Apple Watch Anbindung. Leider wird bei der Auswahl des Abschlages, egal was ich klicke, immer der Weiße genommen. Bei Nachbesserung gebe ich auch gerne mehr Sterne.
It's just pure joy to use this app and the watch integration works perfect.
Very functional app. You are able to gain big insights in ur game !
Durch die Watch Integration sehr angenehm zu bedienen, es wird auch angezeigt, wie lange die Ortung her ist und wie genau sie ist.
I’ve been looking for a reasonable golf tracking app for a long time. I love the interface and I was very surprised by how precise the GPS distances are! I can only recommend this one!