Packed with smart and powerful features to help you learn anything!
• Use the "Smart" order to prioritize cards based on your active quiz and self-graded study performance.
• Take dynamic quizzes from your decks: spelling, multiple choice, fill in the blank, typing, drawing, audio, ordering, matching, true/false, tap the visual area.
• Configure your quizzes: number of questions, card side, card order, time limit, redo (all, same, missed, correct), similar/random answer options.
• Add rich text, photos, videos, URLs, drawings, lists, and audio to your cards.
• Export subjects, decks, and cards to backup or share as study guides with friends (CSV, PDF, Mighty, images, audio, video).
• Quickly create new cards using built-in Image-to-Text and Speech-to-Text capabilities.
• Transform your images into dynamic visual decks with custom-defined touch areas for interactive learning.
• Group and categorized your cards using color tags.
• Study a custom selection of decks using stacks.
• Shuffle your cards and change the card face showing (front/back, back/front, random).
• Drag & drop text or images directly into a deck to quickly create cards (via iPad Multitasking).
• Auto text-to-speech and timed slideshow modes for convenient hands-free learning.
• Built-in drawing/annotation/grid tools, audio recorder, and highlighter (multiple colors).
• Move, copy, combine, and split your subjects, stacks, decks, and cards.
• Sort by name, date added, date updated, date viewed, study progress, count cards/decks, or custom.
• Mark and filter your learned cards.
• Search for subjects, stacks, decks, cards, descriptions, and hints.
• Bookmark your subjects, stacks, decks, and cards for quick access.
• Add descriptions to your subjects, stacks, and decks.
• Batch apply settings to subjects, stacks, and decks.
• Configure learning settings for each deck (text-to-speech, slideshow rates).
• Configure appearance settings (Dark Mode, text alignments, font sizes, transitions).
• Use external keyboard shortcuts to quickly navigate, create, and edit your cards.
Have existing flashcards? Great! You can easily import them as images or a CSV file and get started today!
Contact & Support: email@example.com
Neue Funktionen von Version 7.0.0
• Group and categorize cards using color tags.
• CSV import improvements (auto column map, help/contact section, more detailed errors).
• Configure quiz results PDF.
• Search for descriptions and hints.
• Setting to show and use card navigation buttons.
• Setting to select card side for autoplay modes.
• Setting to select image display size on cards.
• Setting to auto reset visual deck covers.
• Setting to show visual deck covers for 'Tap the Area' quiz.
• Setting to include bookmark indicators for CSVs and PDFs.
• Setting to use deck filters for quizzes and exports.
• Usability, stability, and design improvements.