SITREP is a tactical mapping tool designed to maximize situational awareness and operational readiness. Conceived by senior leaders from the U.S. Special Operations Forces (SOF) community, SITREP allows for rapid data collection and streamlined report generation. SITREP is the first mapping tool that empowers the concept of Every Soldier a Sensor. The intuitive interface enables discreet, real time recon, to boost effectiveness in the field. SITREP augments the standard functionality of data capture and storage with all the tools needed for military, law enforcement, or first responder operations.
- Full NATO symbol library - Annotate any point of interest with official NATO symbology.
- Rapid Symbol Builder - build outline, color, markings, etc by simply checking a few boxes
- Easy drop pins - Mark points with the press of a finger or voice command.
- Situation Report Forms - Simple entry forms, take the hassle out of paperwork.
- Sketch mode - Add handwritten notes/symbols to any map or point of interest
- Photo tagging - Append photos to any location
- Audio pin - Quickly create an audio annotation pin with location and vital specs for quick recon without being slowed by data entry
- Night vision mode - Convert to red screen for night vision optics
- UTM and MGRS support
Developed and field tested by SOF operators throughout the special operations community.
Available Subscription Add-ons:
Teams: share data in real-time through the cloud.
Teams + Blue Force Tracking (BFT): BFT adds team chat and live team member tracking
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period the full price shown above
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- A separate end-user license agreement is required for each team data sharing user. See apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html for details
– Any unused portion of any free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.1
- Bug Fixes
- Improved Team Sharing
- Team Voice Messaging
- Blue Force Tracking (BFT) add-on makes teams even better with comms and location sharing
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 oder neuer
iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Air 2, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPhone XS, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad mini 4