The essential Bluetooth app for scanning and locating your smart devices from Apple, FitBit, Garmin, and many other companies.
Scan and identify nearby devices. Locate devices by signal strength, heat map or direction finder.
Blue Hound is always scanning for Bluetooth devices. When a device is detected, Blue Hound identifies it by name, maker and model when possible. It does this using a large database of Bluetooth devices that is updated via the cloud. Devices you find are uploaded to the cloud to help you search for them later.
Blue Hound works great with Bluetooth tags. If you attach one to your keys, you can locate them within 100 feet or more even outdoors in high grass. Attach one to your drone and you will be able to find it if it, uh, lands unexpectedly.
Scanning for Bluetooth devices can be a fun outdoor activity. Take Blue Hound out for a walk. Put your iPhone in your pocket upside down. The screen will go dark and the app will enter power saver mode. If you wish, Blue Hound can even bark to alert you when a new device is found.
Blue Hound has a set of features not found in any other Bluetooth scanner:
• Real time Bluetooth scanner with signal strength and description
• Filter the scanner list for matching text
• List both active and inactive devices
• Power saver mode and audio alerts for scanning while walking
• Search the cloud for devices you have found in the past
• Search for past devices using an interactive map
• Smart device identification using pattern matching algorithms
• Display detailed information about a devices including is maker and model
• Search Google for more information about the device
• Get directions to the last known location of the device
• Locate a device indoors using a signal strength meter
• Locate a device outdoors using a heat map and signal graph
• Outdoor direction finder saves time when searching
• Display the directions on the map to make searches quicker
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.1.1
Improved the quality of the Map view when zoomed in.
Chased and caught a few more bugs.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 oder neuer
iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Pro (Cellular), iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus