Verliert häufig die Verbindung zum Computer. Definitiv keine 8€ wert.
AirParrot Remote is a companion application for AirParrot 2. Remotely control AirParrot 2 from your iPad or iPhone, and easily connect your computer to a destination to begin mirroring your computer’s desktop or streaming media files. Even control your computer’s keyboard and mouse wirelessly.
Use AirParrot Remote to begin streaming media files from your media server, or use it to start a presentation when your computer is in another room. AirParrot Remote means no wires and no physical access to the computer is required!
AirParrot Remote controls AirParrot 2 on your computer. It will not allow you to send your iOS device or files found on your iOS device to a destination.
This application REQUIRES the AirParrot 2 application running on your computer: http://www.airsquirrels.com/airparrot/download/
Find media files on your computer and add them to a playlist for continuous streaming.
Control Your Computer
Once paired, AirParrot Remote can control the keyboard and mouse on your system.
Control AirParrot 2
AirParrot Remote was designed to allow you to use AirParrot 2 without touching your computer. Initiate connections, select new destinations, mirror your display, extend your desktop and more.
View your selected display before you begin mirroring to make sure the content you’ve selected is what you want sent to your destination.
Pairing AirParrot Remote to AirParrot 2 is easy and secure. The apps are paired directly together with no in-between connections. Use a Quick Connect Code (TM) or automatic discovery over a network to begin.
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.1
- Added support for waking a Mac from sleep when connecting to it via AirParrot Remote
- Added support for unlocking a Mac when connecting to it via AirParrot Remote
- Added pinch to zoom and scroll support to preview window
- Preview control bar can now be collapsed to access the lower portion of previewed screen
- Automatically enable the mouse cursor in AirParrot when using Preview Control
- Improved support for clearing media playlists
- Improved auto-reconnect functionality
- Resolved an issue that prevented AirParrot Remote from accessing files with capitalized file extensions
- Resolved a potential crash when attempting to remove a file from the playlist
- Resolved an issue that prevented preview window from being cleared when preview is no longer available
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Please ensure you’ve updated to AirParrot 2.6.2 to enjoy these new features and bug fixes!
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 8.0 oder neuer
iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Air 2, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPhone XS, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini 4