IMPORTANT: Made for the iPad Pro, Air 1+, Mini 2+ & iPhone 6 Plus or newer. Not compatible with older or smaller devices!
"Super hard to put down." 5/5 Gameplay @ MobileTechReview
"An economy that constantly changes truly brings the game alive." - 4/5 @ Pocket Tactics
Set in a dynamic open-world sandbox with an evolving conflict between three major splinter groups of humanity, players can freely be merchants, bounty hunters, pirates, miners, smugglers or wanderers.
Your actions or in-actions, big or small carry consequences that are noticed by the inhabitants and factions. Empires will rise and fall, take a side, or sow the seeds of anarchy.
Be immersed in a universe that's alive with random events offering pilots an opportunity for exploitation. Be involved in dynamic economies with logistical supply & demand at the mercy of a capitalistic merchant or a menacing pirate.
Be the catalyst to decide the fate of humanity.
* Full HD PC top-down space combat & trader sim, refined with intuitive controls & UI for mobiles.
* Squad-RPG progression via skills, perks, ship upgrades & modules.
* Deep trade system with dynamic supply & demand, affected by events, piracy & conflict.
* Fluid real-time combat with tactical pause & a wide variety of weapons.
* Resource gathering & looting of combat kills.
* Dynamic factions will conquer & defend systems with fleet movements. Your actions, big or small, have a major effect on the tide of conquest!
* Random events offer opportunities and also ensure no two game plays out the same.
* Random encounters offer interesting side-quests or tough choices with major consequences.
* Man & take to the sky in Corvettes, Frigates, Cruisers, Capitals and Carriers!
* Clever enemies. Fast & agile ships will flank, large ships will broadside tank with their strong directional shields.
* Take part in epic fleet battles with Capital Ships battling among support ships & hordes of combat drones!
* Intelligent Squad AI, never be caught flying with stupid, ever.
* Challenging, non hand-holding, but fair Rogue-like gameplay.
Please be aware, the game is English only. I am a solo developer with limited resources so supporting multiple languages is currently not possible.
Recommended start: Merchant or Hunter. Pirate is not for newbies, it is very tough with every faction out to kill you on sight!
There's an alternative Flight Control option/toggle in the title menu, bottom right icon, tap for info. It is there to allow more finer flight controls & ship turning on the spot, based on player feedback.
Rogue-like mode is only recommended for expert players. It truly is challenging, however, special Capital Ships are available in this difficulty mode as a bonus.
For queries or feedback, please contact me: