The shape of Thai characters seems to be interesting. But I'm not confident in memorizing many Thai characters. I started studying Thai, but I can't improve.
This keyboard is for those people.
(1) Compatible models
・5S, SE1, SE2, 12 mini
・6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8Plus
・X, XS, XR, XS Max
・11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
・iPad mini3, mini4, mini5
・iPad (5), (6), (7), (8)
・iPad Air (1), (2), (3), (4)
・iPad Pro 9.7 inch, 10.5 inch.
11 inch (1), (2), (3)
12.9 inch (2), (3), (4), (5)
(2) Supported OS
・ Supported OS : iOS 12.0 or later
・ Comfirmed latest OS : iOS 14.5.1
(3) Interface Language
・ English, Japanese
(1) Basic screen consists of Thai consonant letters(KoKai chart). Let's learn Thai using Phakchi.
(2) It is easy to input Thai even on a non-wide type iPhone.
(3) It is easy to find the character you want to input. Because consonants and vowels are separated.
(4) Rearrange the expected vowels symbols on the candidate keys. The frequency of screen switching has been reduced.
(5) Long words that are difficult to remember are also displayed on the candidate keys.
(6) In Talk mode, you can enter Thai messages with the buttons written in English.
(7) There are also Thai number, Alphabet, Number, and Symbol modes.
(8) There is a tone decision table in the app, so you don't need to refer to Thai text book.
4. How to use Phakchi
How to input Thai words
• There are 7 input modes: Consonant, Vowel, Thai numbers, English, Numbers, Symbols, and Talk modes.
• The “co/vo” key is a toggle key for switching between consonant mode and vowel mode.
 For words that start with a consonant letter
(1) Choose one from 42 consonant letters.
(Then the vowel symbols and tone marks that are likely to be used next will be rearranged in the candidates.)
(2) Tap one of vowel symbols or tone marks.
(If you don't find what you want to input, press the scroll button. It is in the first row on the right end.)
 For words that start with a vowel symbol (such as ไ, ใ, เ, แ, โ)
(1) Tap the switching button with the title “co/vo”.
(2) Choose a vowel symbol on the displayed vowel screen.
(3) Next is always a consonant letter, so if you choose a vowel symbol, it will automatically return to consonant mode.
 Long word assist input
Enter 2 to 7 letters from the beginning of the word you want to enter. As you type, the remaining strings of the long word are displayed in the candidate.
*For example, in Thai, July is “Ga-ra-ga-daa-kom”. If you enter the first “กรก”, the remaining “ฎาคม” will appear as one of tha candidates.
 About “Talk” mode
In this mode, you can enter 27 Thai phrases from the buttons written in English. Use the same scroll button as in consonant mode to find the phrase.
• How are you?
• Happy Birthday!
• Have you eaten yet?
• So beautiful!
• Sweat dreams!
5. Initial Settings
 How to add Phakchi to your iOS keyboards
(1) Start “Settings” app on your home screen.
(2) Move to “General”->“Keyboard”->“Keyboards”.
(3) Tap “Add New Keyboard...” at the bottom.
(4) You can find “Phakchi” in the “THIRD-PARTY KEYBOARDS” corner, so tap it.
 Procedures required to make a click sound
(1) Tap “Phakchi” in your keyboards.
(Then “Allow Full Access” switch will appear.)
(2) Tap the switch to turn it on.
(At that time, iOS will display a confirmation screen asking whether to allow full access.)
(3) Please tap “Allow” button.
(1)Creator : IMAI Takayuki (今井 隆行), Japan
(2)Support Site :
・ Site Name: “Superscript” :
・ URL: http://superscirpt.sakura.ne.jp/
(1) Input contents from the custom keyboard will not be transferred to outsides via the Internet.
(2) We promise that the personal information obtained during support will not be used for other purposes, viewed by others, or sold.
Neue Funktionen von Version 6.1
[What's New in Ver 6.1]
Fixed a bug where one wrong translation was displayed on the button in Talk mode.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 12.0 oder neuer
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2. Generation), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation), iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation), iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4. Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4. Generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (8. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11" (3. Generation), iPad Pro 11" (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9" (5. Generation), iPad Pro 12,9" (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPod touch (7. Generation)