Deakin University’s cARdiac ECG is an engaging, fun and practical way to start learning about the ECG and heart fundamentals through Augmented Reality. This app will take you on an interactive journey to explore the fundamental concepts of cardiac anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology relevant to the ECG. This is not a textbook – it’s an immersive way to learn the WHAT, WHY and HOW cardiac anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology are captured by the ECG in common and important clinical scenarios.
- Explore the heart with interactive cardiac model with overlays of the conduction system, blood flow and ECG trace
- Understand the ECG with models of normal sinus rhythm, bradycardia, tachycardia and other important arrhythmias including ventricular fibrillation and acute myocardial infarction
- Learn how to perform an ECG Procedure with step by step tutorial including lead placement
- Test your skills in the Assess mode allowing you to check your understanding and email your results to yourself or your clinical teacher
If you’re a Health student – this is the tool for you to conceptualize what the ECG shows, and how to record an ECG.
If you’re a teacher – you can use cARdiac as an adjunct to standard ECG textbooks and resources to help learners understand fundamental ECG concepts in an engaging and realistic experience.
Certain functions, such as the Learn and Assess modules, are currently only available to Deakin medical students. For further information contact the Deakin University School of Medicine at: email@example.com
To access cARdiac ECG, download and print the marker and point your device's camera toward the marker while the app is running. cARdiac ECG will work best when the marker is placed on a flat surface. To download the marker, please visit:
Compiled and written by the School of Medicine, Deakin University
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.1
- Updated the Electrode placement on the legs to face the inner calves.
VPP Device Licensing
Freigabe 12+ für Folgendes:
Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: medizinische/Behandlungs-Informationen
iOS 7.0 oder neuer
iPad Pro (11"), iPad Air 2, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPhone XS, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad mini 4