Diese App hilft mir sehr als Asperger.
Tiimo is a beautiful, visual and inclusive planning app that helps you organize your life, form great routines that last, and achieve your personal goals. Use it at home, in school and at work to support you in doing the things you need to do, in a more visual, playful and motivating way!
Tiimo is a discrete, affordable and accessible solution, available for smartphones, smartwatches, tablets and as a web calendar. Tiimo allows you to design a weekly visual schedule and be guided and reminded of your schedule on the app throughout the day.
The app is designed to be helpful across neurodiversity, including for people with ADHD and/or autism, and support executive function challenges. People with executive function challenges may struggle with planning, organization, time management, and goal-setting our features specifically support these areas.
Some of our features include:
• Pre-made routines, designed with commonly-made activities, that make scheduling fast and visual, saving time and encouraging consistent routines.
• A visual timeline and ongoing nudges (notifications, vibrations and sound) supports time management and focus.
• Choose between over 500 icons, unique background colours, emojis, as well as the option to upload your own images, to represent activities visually. Tiimo leverages the fact that visual information is considerably more effective than written information for many.
• Reminders halfway through and at the end of activities increase motivation and help with transitions. We communicate encouragingly and celebrate when an activity is finished, positively reinforcing the user experience.
• Tiimo´s joint-use function means the app can easily be used between family members, a parent and child, or a teacher and child. One form of access allows the user to plan and edit the schedule, while another form of access allows the user to see and follow the schedule only.
• With one Tiimo subscription, you can create up to five different schedules.
Tiimo was designed to be the most visual and inclusive planning app ever created. Get started today and get the support you need to do the things you need to do, in a more visual, playful and motivating way.
Users say :
"This app is a godsend. I used to use a planner to get through each day but a planner doesn’t notify you if you forget to check it. I highly recommend this for anyone on the spectrum or even if you just struggle with executive functioning skills."
"I just wanted to take a minute to say how incredible I think this app is! As a visual learner, this has such an engaging structure that makes it reliable and causes me so much less stress when I’m trying to stay organised. The blogs too are a great way to raise awareness about neurodiversity and I’ve enjoyed searching through them! I have already recommended you/this app to multiple people/platforms!"
"I used it for the first work day this morning and I was able to get to work early (not just on time)! As someone on the autism spectrum, getting up and going in the morning has been the bane of my existence. I always think I have more time than I actually do and have to rush right at the end. Positive sentiments so far."
Our detailed terms of service can be read here: https://www.tiimoapp.com/en-gb/terms-of-use
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.5.3
- Bug fixes
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 12.1 oder neuer
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation), iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation), iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPod touch (7. Generation), Apple Watch Series 4
Dänisch, Englisch, Isländisch
A really nice and structured app.
Two things that I miss:
1. iCal link to be able to see the schedule in a 3rd party calendar/app
2. A complication for the Apple Watch to open the app from the watch face. That would make it easier to open it.