WriteFreely for iOS gives you a seamless way to publish your thoughts on the web. Write your thoughts in its clean, distraction-free editor, and then publish to your blog or any writing community powered by the WriteFreely software.
WriteFreely for iOS supports Write.as and self-hosted WriteFreely instances. If you're not hosting your own instance, visit https://writefreely.org/instances to find a community to join!
# Just Write
WriteFreely for iOS includes only what you need to write and publish, so you can focus on your words. It launches straight to the editor, so you can get your thoughts down before they vanish.
# Write Offline
Draft and edit blog posts offline on your iPhone or iPad, and publish whenever you're ready. If you don't publish a post, it remains safe and private on your device.
# Stay Synchronized
Log in to any WriteFreely instance you have an account on, and sync posts from your WriteFreely account to your device.
# Publish Widely
Publish to multiple blogs on your account, and move posts between blogs and Drafts with a few quick taps.
# Light Customization
Make it your own by choosing a default font for your posts, and whether or not you'd like to write in dark mode.
The WriteFreely platform is built entirely on open source software, from the server-side to this iOS app. Rest easy knowing you ultimately control your publishing tools, and visit https://writefreely.org/contribute to find out how you can contribute.
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.0.1
Thanks for using the WriteFreely app! We've been busy working on this update to improve its performance, and squashed a few bugs along the way. If you have a few minutes, we'd appreciate you adding your review!
- A link in the Settings screen of the app now points to the How-To guide in the forum.
- A link in the README to the App Store product page for the iOS app.
- An alert now warns you if you try to perform a task that requires an internet connection when there is no network connection.
- Added short extracts of the post body to the post list when the post has no title.
- Local posts are no longer deleted when logging out.
- The app now requires you to confirm when logging out, and indicates how many local edits will be lost by doing so.
- Various editor improvements:
- The cursor now focuses on the title field, and brings up the keyboard when loading a post in the editor.
- The Return key navigates from the title field to the body field.
- The title field now automatically increases its height as the text wraps.
- Increased the line spacing in both the title and body fields.
- When logged out, the app now only shows the "Drafts" list, rather than the "All Posts" list.
- Buttons that handle network requests (e.g. publishing, reloading from server) now show a busy indicator while waiting to complete the task.
- After moving a post from Drafts/Anonymous to a blog, the share link format retained the old single-post format. This is now fixed.
- The placeholder text on new (empty) posts now shows reliably.
- The title and body fields in the editor are better aligned.
- The app more consistently loads the last draft (or a new draft) on launch.
- Fixed a crash on launch that was caused by the list of posts from local storage was being changed while being fetched.
- Fixed a silent failure where the app would appear to login but could not get a valid access token from the server.
A Bunch Tell LLC
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 14.0 oder neuer
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2. Generation), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation), iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation), iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4. Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4. Generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (8. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPod touch (7. Generation)