If you have a web site with a hosting provider who uses cPanel® as their hosting control panel, then you can use this App to easily manage your account, files, features, etc.
This application has a built-in FTP client that allows you to manage files and folders, much better than the original CPanel on web. You can remove unwanted files, even if your account is over quota.
●●● NOTE ●●●
This application connects directly to your own hosting server. No proxy or 3rd-party connection or service provider involved. Your login information will be transmitted to your own hosting server. It will not go through us.
Some features of this application are:
● Multi Profile
You can save access information of multiple sites and login with just one tap.
● View Account Information
All information regarding your account and the hosting server. Including disk usage, bandwidth usage, IP address, server name, PHP version etc.
● Main tasks
○ Change Password
○ Update Contact Information
○ Contact your hosting provider
○ Manage mail boxes (create, delete, change password and quota)
○ Manage Forwarders (create and delete both email forwarders and domain forwarders)
○ Manage Default (catch-all) address on all main, sub, park and addon domains
○ Manage auto responders (create, delete and modify)
● FTP Accounts
○ Manage existing FTP accounts or create new ones. Also you can change password and quota of an FTP account.
● File Manager
A full FTP client with PASV option and ability to:
○ Create new files and folders
○ Change permission of files and folders
○ Delete files and empty folders
○ Password Protect folders
○ Rename/Move files and folders
○ View files as text
○ View a file in browser
○ Edit file as text
○ View Images
● Backup Manager
○ Schedule new full backups to Home, FTP, SFTP or SCP
○ List of current full backups on server
○ Delete unwanted backups
○ Manage Sub Domains
○ Manage Park Domains
○ Manage Addon Domains
○ Manage Domain Redirects
○ Manage DNS record (A, MX, CNAME, TXT)
○ Add new DNS records
○ Modify current DNS records
● MySQL Databases
○ Manage Databases
○ Manage MySQL users
○ Assign users to databases or change their permissions
○ Manage remotely accessed hosts
● Stats and Logs
○ Latest Visitors
● Other features
○ IP Deny Manager, Allows you to block one or a range of IP addresses.
○ Manage Cron Jobs, tasks that will be run at a certain time or specific interval.
◄ FeedBack ►
If you need a specific feature to be added, please write us a few lines using Feedback form in application or post comment at http://www.cpios.com
cPanel® is a registered trademark of cPanel® Inc. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, associated or affiliated with cPanel® Inc.