Good nutrition is the basis of a healthy lifestyle. Hundreds of everyday food choices determine your wellbeing: how you feel now, and in the future. Nutrition Facts exposes the whole truth about food, offering an unparalleled collection of facts, figures and data. No deceptive promises, no snake oils, no false advertising: just nutrition facts.
Nutrition Facts is the most fact-checked book about nutrition. In it, you’ll find all you need to know about:
• The link between nutrition and health
• How the body processes food
• The truth about diets and nutrition regimes
• The value of nutrients
• Building healthy eating habits
• How to use nutrition to curtail ailments and allergies
Karen Frazier writes extensively about health topics, serving as the Health editor for LoveToKnow. She lives in the Pacific Northwest.