The Piano Partner 2 app provides a friendly, interactive way to help you learn and enjoy music with your Roland digital piano. Songs and DigiScore Lite show the piano’s internal music collection on your device’s display, while Rhythm and Flash Card allow you to build skills with intelligent accompaniment and engaging music exercises. Piano Partner 2 also enables your iPad/iPhone to work as a remote controller for your Roland piano, offering an intuitive graphic interface for even easier operation.
Recorder and Diary functions help you progress more quickly, allowing you to evaluate performances and keep track of your daily practice activities. The Diary logs stats about playing time, which keys you played, and more, and it’s even possible to share them with your family, friends, and teachers directly from the app. To use Piano Partner 2, connect your device and a compatible Roland piano wirelessly via Bluetooth®, or wired with a USB cable.
-Songs—browse and select music from your Roland digital piano’s onboard song library
-DigiScore Lite—display music notation for the onboard songs
-Rhythm—develop your sense of rhythm with accompaniment that follows the chords you play
-Flash Card game—fun challenges to develop ear-training and note-reading skills
-Remote Controller—control Roland digital piano functions from your mobile device
-Recorder—capture daily performances and listen back instantly
-Diary—track your daily activities and share progress statistics on social media such as Twitter
-Profiles—multiple users can track individual Diary data on one device
Make sure your Roland digital piano is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at www.roland.com.
- A connection with the compatible model is required to use this application except for the part of Flash Card.
- The compatible model and an iPad or iPhone need Bluetooth connection or a wired connection by a USB cable.
- When connecting an iPad or iPhone to the piano via a USB cable, a USB cable and Apple’s iPad Camera connection Kit or Lightning-USB Camera Adapter are required.
- When using Piano Partner 2 with a compatible piano for the first time, an Internet connection for the tablet is required.
- Songs and DigiScore Lite corresponds to only a built-in song of the piano.
Log Retention Policies
The Piano Partner 2 app collects information when it is used, including the device type and how the app is used (the functions used, date and time of use, etc.). We will never use this data for the purpose of collecting any personal information or identifying a specific person.
We use the collected data for the following purposes only:
• To improve the functionality of Piano Partner 2 and future related apps.
• To create statistical analysis about how the app is used.
When you download and use the Piano Partner 2 app, it is accepted that you agree with the above policies. If you do not accept these policies, we recommend that you do not use the app.